My work provides a strong, perpetual resonance consistently and wholeheartedly. I'm an enthusiastic, positive, results-driven and technically inclined professional with a fierce knowledge of public relations, brand development and sales. My successes are credited to my ability of applying unique creative thinking strategies to exponentially grow departments in organizations with both formal and non-formal structures, and I am able to periodically lift 50 lbs when instructed. I grasp details quickly and accurately, and I am highly adaptable to changing priorities while maintaining a balance with the needs of my company and peers.
Nose Grind Design focuses on creating and developing effective internal and external business strategies for local companies while preserving the integrity of its core values and general practices. The company's namesake is derived from the idiom "keep you nose to the grindstone", and what started out as a hobby has turned into more of a hobby. I am a firm believer that with perseverance, a bit of skill, and maximum effort, the sky is the limit.
◦ Manage social media channels
◦ Involved in coordinating logistic strategy
◦ Recruit additional aid for large projects
◦ Assist in the fabrication process of products
◦ Actively participate in "brainstorming" sessions to further evolve the company's ability to produce original work
◦ Accepted promotional opportunity to an unfamiliar market
◦ Managed and controlled the daily operations of a 70-unit fleet
◦ Coordinated and executed team-based local marketing campaigns supported by CRM data analysis to target seasonal market needs
◦ Created market-specific material to solicit product advantages including presentations, fliers, and promotional items
◦ Collaborated with corporate office in developing annual catalogs and monthly newsletters
◦ Reconciled customer accounts weekly by providing communication of outstanding balances and pending credits
◦ Achieved 86 percent success rate qualifying new business in 2014 (led region)
◦ Led company (position-specific) with most service referral booked revenue in 2014-2015
◦ Effectively increased revenue per unit by an average of $37.50 per week compared to 2013 Identified $10,000 of unclaimed 2013 revenue within 4 days in new position
◦ Oversee all facets of draught operations and strategic planning, including initiating, installing and maintaining draft beer systems throughout the Metro Atlanta area
◦ Manage and execute administrative and technical functions in developing business and website operation
◦ Work closely with and assist operations manager in general office upkeep
◦ Assumed a consultative role to assist webmaster in developing online marketing strategy by providing appropriate language to integrate into page and creating and maintaining a rewards program for customer base
◦ Qualified the company for an additional 2 percent revenue incentive through affiliate programs with vendors by integrating HTML code in company website and promoting online purchase availability to customer base
◦ Dramatically increased revenue through performing quality work and demonstrating satisfactory service for customers
My digital resume is always a work in progress, and I am periodically updating content. I enjoy hearing from people, so if you would like to leave your contact information and any advice or feedback, I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can!